The Marketing for Mavens Lab
Test Tomorrows New Products and Features Today
Tthe Marketing for Mavens Lab was created to give you a sneak preview of what we’re working on. We’re constantly improving our products and looking for new ways to simplify your job. The lab allows us to beta test new features to see what people like and receive feedback. If you like (or don’t like) what you see let us know. We love to hear from people!
ReStream: Real-Time Link Trends Based on the People You Follow.
Don’t miss out on the best content recommended by the people you follow. ReStream checks your Twitter stream for links and displays them based on popularity. Quickly see what links are being recommended, who’s recommending them, and what they think. Try Now!
- Redesign: Complete redesign of ReStream to improve the user experience. We also added tag pages and more topics. See the full list of changes.
- Phase 2 launch: You can now ‘favorite’ Twitter users using the ‘FavMe’ button. Your favorite Twitter users will influence the content that we recommend to you. All favorites are saved to a private list that you can manage through any Twitter client. [Nov 24, 2009]
- Phase 1 launch of the new recommendation system. The ‘Your Stream’ page now recommends pages for you to read. You will need to add tags to your profile page for this feature to work. [Nov 18, 2009]
- New Home Page displays Tech, Marketing, and Sports News.[Nov 18, 2009]
- Display news for past 4, 8, 16, and 24 hours
- Shows most popular links across all Tech lists
- The “Your Stream” pages show the most popular links.
- Application updated to improve initial load time. Links should now appear instantly.
- Added page titles for each link
- Added the ability to retweet any comment from the groupings of links.
- Added “time since post” for each comment
- Favorite button not working correctly [Fixed]
- RT button doesn’t always copy over the complete text of a Tweet. [Fixed]